1) How long will it take for the item to arrive?
The items will take approximately 2-3 weeks to arrive after the spree has closed.
You may wish to track your order status HERE.

2) How do I make payment?
We will email you an invoice with the payment details after you sent us your order. Payment can be done using iBanking or ATM transfer.

3) What are the different banks that I can make payment through?
We accept transfers via DBS/POSB and UOB.

4) Can I pay after my orders arrived in Singapore?
Yes, but 50% deposit is required.

5) Can I cancel my orders or ask for refunds?
Any cancellations and changes to your order must be made before spree closes. No cancellations and refunds will be made after spree closes. In the event that your order is Out of Stock, rest assured that you will be refunded.

6) Besides the cost of the items, do I need to pay for any other fees?
All prices are inclusive of international shipping fees and we DO NOT charge handling fee. The only topup required is the cost of local postage in Singapore.

7) How will my order be packaged?
All products will be bubble-wrapped before posting them out in wrapping paper or box (if required).

8) Are the products shown instock?
Instocks that available are all stated on the Instock entry. Otherwise, all other items are pre-ordered.

9) Are the products authentic and imported from South Korea?
All products authentic and imported directly from South Korea. You may refer to the shipping invoices shown on our website. Alternatively, do feel free to send the items for lab testing.

10) Are they more discounts if I were to purchase bulk?
Wholesale or re-sellers are welcome to email us for quotations.